The Mindfulness Clinic
The Mindfulness Clinic stands as a dedicated therapy centre in collaboration with Holistic Psychotherapy Centre (HPC), offering specialised services centred around individual mindfulness-oriented psychotherapy and counselling. Our clinic is staffed by certified mindfulness teachers, each equipped with extensive training in therapy, counselling, and mental health expertise.
The Mindfulness Clinic extends its support to clients seeking individual, couple, or family therapy, integrating mindfulness approaches into their treatment. Currently, our services cater to individuals experiencing the following mental health conditions:
Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Disruptive behaviour and dissocial disorders
Here are some key features that define our mindfulness clinic:
1. Expert Guidance: Our clinic is led by seasoned professionals, all certified mindfulness teachers (CMT-P) and mental health experts. They have undergone rigorous training in mindfulness-based programs and bring a wealth of experience to guide our clients.
2. Mindfulness-Centred Approaches: We are dedicated to providing structured mindfulness practices that extend over several weeks or even months. These programs encompass individual therapy sessions where participants explore a wide array of mindfulness techniques. These include meditation, breathing exercises, body scan, and mindful movement, which can be practiced individually or in tandem with a caregiver.
3. Personalised Care: We understand that everyone's journey is unique. Our clinic offers individualised treatment plans tailored to each participant's specific needs and objectives. We begin by assessing an individual's mental health, identifying areas of concern, and then collaboratively developing strategies to seamlessly incorporate mindfulness into their daily routines.
4. Mindfulness-Based Therapies: In addition to mindfulness practices, our clinic may incorporate other therapeutic approaches that embrace mindfulness principles. These may involve cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) with a mindfulness focus, acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT), and dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) amongst others.
5. Group Support: When beneficial, our mindfulness clinic offers group sessions to foster a sense of community and provide additional support. These group settings allow individuals to openly share their experiences, learn from one another, and collectively practice mindfulness. This collaborative environment enhances the learning process and creates a strong sense of community among participants.