To enhance the well-being of communities and organisations through Mindfulness.
Who are we?
Singapore’s Centre for Mindfulness is a one stop centre for Mindfulness Training, Education and Practice. We established ourselves in Singapore in 2015 and we are a member of The CPD Standards Office (United Kingdom) who award independent CPD accreditation to training and learning activities across all professions and sectors.
Mindfulness is the art and science of living in the present moment without losing focus on the future. It can be presented in a nutshell as the practice and disposition of Awareness, Attention and Acceptance. Dr Jon Kabat-Zinn, the founder of secular Mindfulness defines Mindfulness as "paying attention in a particular way: on purpose, in the present moment, and non-judgmentally”. Consistent practice of Mindfulness allows us to be self-aware while we go about the affairs of our lives.
Modern research and our own experiences demonstrated that a little practice of Mindfulness on a daily basis can significantly reduce stress, increase happiness and enhance self-awareness. These findings and experiences inspired the birth of the Centre for Mindfulness to teach secular mindfulness to all audiences.
What are our strengths?
- We are an Accredited Mindfulness Training Provider
- Partner of International Journal of Psychology and Behavior Analysis (IJPBA)
- A one-stop centre for secular Mindfulness Training for all audiences and industries
- We adopt evidence-based approaches to Mindfulness
- A research centre for Mindfulness
- Only centre in Singapore that certifies and trains Secular Mindfulness Teachers
- We have a large pool of Mindfulness teachers who are MOE and ACTA certified
- Our teachers pool consists of Psychologists, Psychotherapists, Counsellors, Yoga instructors, Wellbeing Strategists, Educators, OD Practitioners, Leadership Consultants, Experiential Learning Facilitators and Drama educators.
- Our Mindfulness programmes are focused on enhancing wellbeing and happiness, stress reduction and enhancing performance.
- We offer bespoke courses and consulting for organisations
- We offer long term engagements with sustenance plans, talks and workshops
We teach Mindfulness as a secular and evidence based practice to Organisations, Schools and Individuals through professional training and education.
We empower individuals to BE and enhance their wellbeing, quality of life and performance.
In collaboration with